Free, just pay shipping
- Get $50 off a car seat canopy at Canopy Coutureusing using the code Accessakid making in free! They do charge $14.95 shipping, but its still an amazing price for a car seat canopy. We have one and its great. I love using it when going to simchas. I'm able to cover the baby so she has a nice dark place to rest without people touching or breathing on her.
- Get $35 off a nursing cover at Udder Covers using the code Accessakid, making it free! Shipping is $14.95, but considering that you're getting the cover free, its not to bad. I have one and love it! Its good quality, and folds small so its easy for me to take everywhere. I've used it through two kids so far. It's great for those times that you get stuck somewhere and don't have such a private spot to nurse, or even in your house when you need to nurse the baby and want to be sure you are covered up well. Its works much better than a blanket since it doesn't slide off/baby cant pull it off.
- Get $40 off a nursing pillow at Nursing Pillow and pay shipping of $14.97. I only recommend them for someone who can't afford to pay more as a lot of reviews say they are soft and don't provide a lot of support. The bobby pillow is great but runs at about $40 on Amazon when bought with a washable cover.
- Get $40 off a baby sling at Seven Baby making it free. Here also you need to pay shipping which is $12.97. I can't personality vouch for the sling as I don't have one, but I did hear some good reviews on it.
- Sign up with Enfamil Family Beginnings and receive up to $400 in free gifts, plus a chance to win free formula for a year!
- Join Similac Strong Moms reward programs and receive some free samples and coupons.
- Sing up for a Natures one account a recive a free full size bottle of formula, just pay for the shipping ($5.95)! Sign up for a Natures One account. Log in, look on the bottom of the page and click on "free sample program" A list of rules will pop up, again click on "visit free sample page". You will then be given two choices "Click here for Baby's Only Organic® Free Sample Options" and PediaSmart® Free Sample Page. Each link brings you to a page where you can choose a sample. (If you are looking for Cholov Yisroel, click on the Baby's Only Organic® Free Sample Options, and on the page your brought to will be an option for a Cholov Yisroel sample)
- Pj libreay
- Dr brown
- Step two
- Most marketplace insurce plans must proivde a free nursing pump to nursing mother. Read here for more detials https://www.healthcare.gov/coverage/breast-feeding-benefits/
Create a registry
- Amazon - Get a free box of up to $35 worth of baby products! Create a baby registry, buy $10 dollars worth of stuff on it (I'm sure you'll spend a lot more than that when having a new baby anyway), complete the registry checklist basically just check off one or two items in each category they give you that you'd like to have (but you not have to buy it or anything). Then click on claim now! You need Amazon prime for this, but if you don't have you can just sign up for a free 30 day trial. Everyone receives different things but when I got it I received a swaddle blanket, a bunch of travel size baby products (lotion, shampoo, ointment), a four ounce Avent bottle, one Mams pacifier, a few sample diapers, a sample detergent, 2 travel size packages of wipes and some coupons.